Articles / Papers / Book Chapters
- Joshi A. & Gupta R K (2017). Elementary Education in Bharat (that is India): Insights from a Postcolonial Ethnographic Study of a Gurukul. Int. J. of Indian Culture and Business Management, 15 (1),100 – 120.
- Book Chapter – Bindlish, P., Joshi, A., Dutt, P., Verma, P., & Arora, S. (2017). Researcher Preparation for Indigenous Fundamental Research Through Collaborative Participation. In Implementing Communities of Practice in Higher Education(pp. 107-129). Springer Singapore.
- Nandram S. & Joshi. A (2016). An Ethics of Care Induced from Kautilya’s Wisdom. In Ethical Leadership: Indian and European Spiritual Approaches. Chatterji, M. & Zsolnai, L. (Eds.). Palgrave Macmillan UK.
- Joshi A., Bindlish P., Verma P. &Dutt P. (2015). Exploring indigenous concepts of public administration: Learning for leadership and governance, International Research Journal of Indian Ethos & Wisdom for Management, 3(1), 32-37.
- Joshi A., Bindlish P. & Verma P. (2014). A Post-colonial Perspective towards Education in Bharat, Vision: The Journal of Business Perspective, 18(4), 359-363.
- Teaching case – Joshi A. & Tapasvi S K. (2014). Mithilasmita: Can Traditional Art Be Preserved Through Intellectual Property Protection Only?, Ivey Publishing.
- Joshi A., Verma P., Dutt P. & Bindlish P. (2013). Introducing Corporate Social Responsibility to a Spiritual and ‘Superstitious’ India? Journal of Management (Parikalpana), 9(2),60-64.
Conferences and others
- (Jan 2016). Self Management for Social Development: Insights from an Innovative Poetic Research Output. Conference at IBA, Bengaluru
- (Dec 2015). Bharatiya Model of Social Entrepreneurship: Learning from Farmer. Conference on Innovative Business Practices at Acropolis Institute, Indore
- (Dec 2015). Managerial Learning from Sundar Kand. International Ramayan Conference, IBA Bengaluru
- (Jan 2015). Preserving Traditional Art through Social Business: A case of Mithilasmita-Madhubani paintings. Third International Conference on Creativity and Innovations at (for/from/with) Grassroots, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
- (March 2014). Colonialism and indigenous education: an autoethnography. GCMRM Conference, MDI, Gurgaon.
- (Feb 2013). Issues and Challenges in ensuring Public Accountability: The Indian Context. International Conference on Public Policy and Management at Indian Institute of Management Calcutta.
- (Aug 2012). Tolerance in Indian Society: Implication on Society, Natural Resources and Lifestyle. Impact of Globalization on Urbanization and Migration in India at Indian Institute of Public Administration (IIPA), New Delhi.
- Bharatiya Approach to Policy Research: A Few Insights from Ancient Wisdom – http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2725296